Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: This is just me. I'm not asking anyone else to agree with me

February 08, 2019 04:14PM
Rampage2K-
I've enjoyed every moment of the last three years since the Rams have been back, so you can imagine how ecstatic I've been the last two years....the loss on Sunday was painful but I just know it's just the beginning not the end..... I'm gonna enjoy every moment of this ridebeer cheer smiley

I LOVE the look and sound of the “Los Angeles Rams!! Been a dream come true having them return to SoCal. Even though I left LA in ‘91, I would see them at Anahiem stadium once a year. Haven’t seen them live since they moved to Stl.

These last 2 seasons have been amazing, and I have been enjoying the ride immensely! Even thought they lost in the playoffs last year, I was shocked when they worn the west. This year my hope was for them to win a home playoff game. Beating the Saint in NO was icing on the cake. Even though we lost to NE, our D was stellar and we kept it close till Goff’s int. Two years in a row we exceed my expectations. Sure I would have LOVE to beat the Pats, but still love this team and the direction we are headed!

Very curious to see how McVay & CO handle the SB hangover. Sea will be better, possibly much better, so winning th west will be more challenging even with the SB hangover. Let the offseason begin!

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This is just me. I'm not asking anyone else to agree with me

NewMexicoRam720February 05, 2019 05:49PM

Same here

Ram_Ruler261February 05, 2019 07:18PM

Rampage2K-237February 05, 2019 07:23PM

Re: Enjoy the ride.......For sure!

oldschoolramfan181February 06, 2019 05:15AM

BeachBoy147February 08, 2019 04:14PM