Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay should have taken a page from Belicheck

February 04, 2019 02:37PM
BumRap
They will use this to support an narative tht ia negative. The good thing is he is very young and yet he has already reached a SB.
We had so many components of our offense that have failed when he has failed the obiturary page would be full so it always goes to the QB as it should it just is rarely a QB this young who has led his team to a SB. Consistency is something that will be stressed in the offseason.

You bring a good point out about the spoon feeding assuming it is not done around the league. I think that is the imaturity of our HC as a HC. utilizing what is available to assist is nice but for Goff to take the next step he will need to be trusted to also make his own adjustments and reads. I notice a marked difference when Goff has a running game and also when we are in 2 minute or our fast break mode. He struggles when things are off kiltered. No run and no tempo. I guess they all do. Brady was not his sharpest but he knew he had protection. He had runners and he had quick and short options that he comfortabley oporates within. He also has a wealth of experience seeing the field and tape and knows how to get himself and the team out of trouble.

I am Hoping Sean will look at the ways he has has helped Jared and stiffled him. Giving Jared more freedom to execute within the flow of the game.

Every Game Jared has struggled Sean has as well. What is more a reality is that Jared can sense Seans anxiety and it impact him burdening him doubly in a sense. If Sean is tight then Jared has to execute with the sense of urgency of the moment yet without any assist from his caller as we saw last night and in prior losses. I am going to assume that Jared reverts to doing what Sean wants sometimes ignoring his better judgement which leads to him not audibling to Run or challenging Sean to run or make some calls go to Gurley. Just a thought.

The Pats put Brady in a much better position to succeed than McVay did with Goff.

Brady dinked and dunked us to death with quick throws to Edleman to combat the Rams pass rush.

McVay seem to keep looking for the big plays instead of just giving something easy for Goff to get some sort of rhythm going. The O-line was struggling with the speed and stunts of the Pats d-line, but McVay never adjusted.

Oh well, they are the youngest coach/QB combo to ever play in the big game and it showed up a bit.... They will both learn from this and become a better team for it.

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2019 02:39PM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Where does Jared Goff go from here? --Warning: Very Negative

RamBill635February 04, 2019 01:29PM

Re: Where does Jared Goff go from here? --Warning: Very Negative

Rampage2K-235February 04, 2019 01:53PM

Re: McVay

BumRap194February 04, 2019 02:32PM

Re: unfortunately when you play as poorly as he did

Speed_Kills186February 04, 2019 02:04PM

RE: Speed it is crazy and true

BumRap140February 04, 2019 02:28PM

McVay should have taken a page from Belicheck

Rampage2K-117February 04, 2019 02:37PM

Yeah we are on the same page - that new CBA

Speed_Kills164February 04, 2019 04:05PM

And had the Rams won 14 to 13, we'd hear about Brady being done...

Ramgator154February 04, 2019 03:56PM

Re: And had the Rams won 14 to 13, we'd hear about Brady being done...

Rampage2K-81February 04, 2019 05:21PM

Los Angeles Lenny82February 04, 2019 07:23PM

napoli72February 04, 2019 07:37PM

moklerman106February 04, 2019 11:37PM