Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Team effort

February 04, 2019 11:39AM
Maddeningly annoying playing the blame game.
McVay took us to the SB. I don't think his play calling was bad...I think NE's defense is that good.
Goff-Sorry but he was under pressure every key play. Plus he is 24 and I'm sure nervous. Everybody second guesses watching videos.
OL-most disappointing. They played great all year but the interior right side got beat all night. Blythe? Sullivan? Great year ,bad game.
D played well. I thought they set the tone. Seems weird to blow it up, but I don't see Suh, Fowler, Barron, Joyner all being here.
Gurley-I don't know....his run that was called back and one or two others showed confidence and power....something was wrong. Tentative?
I agree Gurley and Kupp change this game completely. But more so Kupp. I think the Rams have a much easier playoff run with him. Love Reynolds, but Kupp is our semi-Edelman. What Talib was for the D, Kupp was for the O.
Zuerlein looked hurt after the long field goal and his kickoff.
Time to reboot, one thing I am certain is this is the first Rams team I remember playing, drafting and signing/trading for players well.
They replaced Watkins with Cooks
Longacre with Fowler, Jr
TruJo with Talib and Peters.
I can't get mad. We were playing with house money after the NO game.......but next year.....different story.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Team effort

CROMWELL21242February 04, 2019 11:39AM

Matt Patricia

CROMWELL21128February 04, 2019 11:41AM

Re: Team effort

Rampage2K-110February 04, 2019 12:14PM

waterfield87February 04, 2019 02:43PM

Rampage2K-68February 04, 2019 02:48PM