Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Gurley will become an NFL legend on Sunday......

February 01, 2019 03:13PM
Well my brother (lives in Athens) was bowling with TG the other nite. Said he "looked good" (My brother is a handsome man of few words).

I asked if he talked to TG and said "yes, a mutual friend introduced us."

Well??? What did you say to him bro?

"Nice to meet you."

That is all.

What??!!! You didn't tell him I was a huge fan? Inquire about his thoughts about the game? Ask how he was feeling? Get me an autograph????

"Nope"

I have been making an effort to call my bro at least once a week since our other brother died suddenly/unexpectedly of a heart attack in December. Used to be I'd just call a few times a year. This is exactly why. Apparently he inherited the looks and I just got all the "words and stuff". I blame my mom. For everything. Including world hunger, the financial crisis of 2008 and the growing homelessness problem. Thanks Ma.

If you are still reading this, you will never get back the two minutes I just stole from you.

On the real though, I've had an unbelievablely crappy run the past 12+ months in my personal life (ever since my licking toad died) and a Rams win Sunday is required as I am waaaaaay overdue for something to be happy about. I think the Rams smashing the Patriots Sunday will restart the happy American dream I lived for almost a half century before the my personal cataclysm began pretty much right after the Falcons disaster in the playoffs last season.

I see connections others don't, it's either a gift, a curse or a load of crap, that is for not for me to decide. All I know is if the Rams win Sunday my new toad will arrive healthy and slimy on Monday. If they lose, well the toad will likely arrive dead and I'll be hanging with my other brother Geoff (RIP) very soon. That dude NEVER shuts up.

So yeah, I got a lot riding on this game personally.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams’ Todd Gurley figures to be fine for SB...

Rams43592February 01, 2019 08:07AM

Look for Gurley to have a big game

David Deacon196February 01, 2019 08:19AM

Gurley has the ability to take over a game....

RAMbler170February 01, 2019 08:39AM

If its patellar tendonitis, he just really needs rest

Deadpool211February 01, 2019 08:45AM

oldschoolramfan206February 01, 2019 09:52AM

~lyser195February 01, 2019 03:13PM

Killrazor219February 02, 2019 12:23AM

Re: Gurley

leafnose117February 02, 2019 06:14AM