Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: "I think we ain't done yet!"

January 25, 2019 04:31AM
Marvelous re-edit of the NFL films footage, and better music, too

and of course, it stirred serious zeal, and sentiment from the old man here.........

some new thoughts after seeing the game a third time

CJ Anderson
He had a major role out there; The 16 touches were a side show compared to his blitz pickups. I can't count how many he had. I am celebrating the GM again, and his coach. CJ fit the run zone scheme to a T, and then the intelligence, and then the sideline veteran's pep talk. Caught the guy in an interview and he's talking about his love for the game. Watching his friends on other clubs, breaking down what he was seeing. Perhaps other players might be gaming, or working out, or who knows. But CJ has a coach's mentality, and it shows.

Goff
With all this additional field footage, it was a thorough joy to watch Goff on play action and nakeds. All QBs end up doing this , but Goff does it more than any other QB right now. The kid fakes, and has to move. Eyes are downfield, and the feet are working. The release requires his hips to swing free through the throw. Look at the toss to Higbee for the TD. Look at the off schedule throw, and what might have been the play of the game on the sideline to Everett in the midst of the field. Good stuff there.

Blocking
They've shown the end around by Reynolds plenty, and yet I'm still enjoying the Saffold block down, Bigger yet. Pint sized Cooks lays out a defender. That right there. That got me sizzling. Outstanding. Higbee was big, too.

6:25
The Ram fans on the front row bouncing up and down after the toss to Reynolds that goes to the 5. Super visual of those guys and a sea of Black and Gold stunned still behind them. BTW, Reynolds work was epic. Every touch led to results. McVay and Goff didn't shy away from using the entire brigade in this match.

Blythe's up in the defenses bench with the "Let's Punch Our Ticket" Wasn't that rousing, but I do like that he was in their band with the We not Me campaign

Fingertips
The drive to seal it was that close. Higbee's grab of the Goff ball and first down to the left sideline. Ball didn't have a lot of gas on it and the big guy had to focus down to make sure he had the ball. But he was open, and look at the big boy rumble !! Then Goff being dragged down, and launching the wounded duck. Add Greg Z. Jeez that tying FG was close to the right upright. Phew

Saffold
"Nothing sweeter than the trip home to L.A."
Hadn't even considered the raucous flight. That was the shortest trip home, even at that hour.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sounds of the Game- Video. ...simply awesome!!!

Rampage2K-514January 24, 2019 07:13PM

"I think we ain't done yet!"

NorCalRamFan254January 25, 2019 12:39AM

Rampage2K-169January 25, 2019 02:02AM

leafnose202January 25, 2019 04:31AM

Rams43143January 25, 2019 07:20AM

Re: Sounds of the Game- Video. ...simply awesome!!!

Ramkind142January 25, 2019 06:43AM

Re: BIG BUMP ! Watch it again. Enjoy it more all the time

leafnose100January 30, 2019 09:34AM

Re: BIG BUMP ! Watch it again. Enjoy it more all the time

stlramz73January 30, 2019 09:52AM

End is great, rest should be called announcers mic'ed up.

promomasterj80January 30, 2019 10:10AM

JB Long is AWESOME!!

sacram220January 30, 2019 10:12AM

Re: One more time.......

leafnose57February 02, 2019 06:43AM