Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Does the missed call help us for the Super Bowl?

January 23, 2019 06:28AM
I predict that the SB will be the ultimate “let ‘em play” game.

I fully expect BB to test the refs early on with very physical play in his secondary.

McVay would be wise to do the same, frankly.

Only the most egregious violations will be called. There were only 10 total flags in the Ram-Saints game, 7 on the Rams, btw.

BB is known for taking his opponent’s best weapon away, but who is that player on the Rams O? The Rams O is loaded. I give the innovative McVay and his many O weapons a very slight edge here over the Patriot O. I consider McVay the best O mind in the league currently and he has 7 elite to near elite weapons at his disposal, not to mention an ascending Goff and a terrific OL.

On D the best player is AD, of course. But, heck, every team has been doubling him, sometimes even tripling him. Now that Suh and Brockers are “woke”, that’s a risky strategy anymore. Fowler has become a threat now, too. Even the Ram secondary is getting the job done. What the Rams did to control Brees, Kamara, and Thomas was most impressive.

I hope that Wade will win this chess match with BB. Won’t be easy, but Wade does have some very fine chess pieces to play with.

Our ST take a back seat to no one. No need to explain, is there? Lol.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Does the missed call help us for the Super Bowl?

PeoriaRa446January 23, 2019 04:42AM

Hard to say

EternalHorns312January 23, 2019 05:16AM

Rams43254January 23, 2019 06:28AM

JYB214January 23, 2019 07:27AM

Robey-Coleman personally may be under intense scrutiny. nm

Saguaro303January 23, 2019 08:13AM

bigjimram21195January 23, 2019 11:25AM

Yes, but ... for me it's psychological ...

alyoshamucci199January 23, 2019 11:27AM

Rams MUST win the SB-otherwise

waterfield177January 23, 2019 06:16PM