Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm all in for this year

January 17, 2019 04:49PM
Yeah, I would have been absolutely disgusted if the Rams had lost to the Cowboys. I would have been sick about it. Winning a playoff game this year was the Bar. They HAD to clear that. Now we are on House Money in a way.

But I agree with you. I'm all in now. They played well the last two weeks of the season, and very well against the Cowboys. They look more like a Super Bowl team now than they have since they were 8-0. 6-0, actually, because they started to taper off before they lost their game to New Orleans. They started to taper off when Talib got hurt. I cannot believe what a difference-maker that guy is. It may not show up in splash plays, but that guy is a legit shutdown corner, and the Rams are an observably superior defense when he is on the field. I actually don't know if I have seen such a big difference between the quality of a defensive unit depending upon one guy. (Thank god we haven't had to see what they are like without Donald). The D performance against Dallas was probably the best performance of the year, and Suh showed up, too.

Losing Kupp hurt Goff and the entire offense, but they had some room to spare over on that side of the ball. And while Reynolds and Everett have been unable to fill the void left by Kupp, CJ Anderson has possibly done so in a big, last minute surprise. He doesn't replace Kupp in the passing game, but he has undeniably contributed to another gear in the offense.

This team looks primed to me. It really does. There are two Very Good teams to beat before they can touch the trophy, but this looks like one of those Real Opportunities to take the whole thing. I would like them to do that. Right now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm all in for this year

JamesJM392January 16, 2019 07:26AM

Re: I'm all in for this year....Me too!

oldschoolramfan130January 16, 2019 07:40AM

+1.....nm

Arkansas Ram94January 16, 2019 12:10PM

Re: Contract time ??

leafnose202January 17, 2019 03:57PM

Re: I'm all in for this year

Zooey92January 17, 2019 04:49PM

I wondered about that with Suh