Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm all in for this year

January 16, 2019 07:26AM
by that I mean.. like most here I went into this year with the attitude of 'win one playoff game' and the year is a success. And that's true, actually... BUT...

I ain't even close to settling for that this year, I don't care what I said at the beginning of the year. laughing smiley

Should we fall short I'm not in a "well we're on a 3-4 year plan and this was a step in the right direction" frame of mind. That is true... but to hell with that. I want the SB!

One Game Away... you just can NOT allow that opportunity to pass you by.

Lot of pre-season discussion about "are the Rams tooled and ready for the SB".... well, we damn sure better be, and I think we are... at least we're as ready as any other team I see still see in this thing.

I LOVE the fact that I'm 100% convinced of McVay and the Team believing they can and SHOULD take home the Lombardi THIS year. I think the Ram's have moved beyond the 'one step at a time' demeanor regarding successive seasons.... pretty sure I KNOW they have. They're thinking SB Championship... so am I. My guess is you are too. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm all in for this year

JamesJM392January 16, 2019 07:26AM

Re: I'm all in for this year....Me too!

oldschoolramfan130January 16, 2019 07:40AM

+1.....nm

Arkansas Ram95January 16, 2019 12:10PM

Re: Contract time ??

leafnose203January 17, 2019 03:57PM

Re: I'm all in for this year

Zooey94January 17, 2019 04:49PM

I wondered about that with Suh