Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I actually agree with a lot of this 43...but...you knew there would be a but...

January 13, 2019 07:29AM
Kroenke as owner? Replace
Demoff as President? Replace
Snead as GM? Keeper
McVay as HC? Keeper

Just my opinion...and yes...there is bias.

We is loaded on O for next year, assuming Kupp comes back 100%, as expected. Goff, Cooks, Woods, Kupp, Gurley, CJ (I hope), Higbee, Everett, Reynolds. There will be quality O weapons that McVay can’t even get on the field. The pitiful O of 2016 is just a distant memory now.

I really don't get this board's fascination with Everett. He is a hack. You all probably don't get my fascination about not liking Everett's game (or correctly stated...non game). Give Goff a real TE and watch what happens to this offense. You cannot just remain pat on your talent, no matter how good your offense or defense is. You ALWAYs need to be improving...attempting to improve. A REAL TE on this team would jettison it to another level. I like Higbee. I think he is a solid back up. Everett...whimp...not smart...soft...can catch a ball on the sideline. All those other guys you listed...love 'em.

Suh showed up and it sure helped out. But give me a player for next year that shows up every snap of every game, not just against his former team Detroit and in the playoffs. Too little, too late from Suh to win me over. Hope he gets his ring with us, of course, but then it’s adios for me.

We better find someone to replace Suh first. I do thing he's coming close to the end of his road. But he played like the old Suh last night.

Marcus Peters has worn out his welcome with me. I was a big advocate for acquiring him, but his play and his behavior have both disappointed me. Yeah, he’ll be here next year, and hopefully he might turn things around, but I’m not holding my breath. CB is looking like a high draft priority, don’t you think?

CB is a priority...it should always be a priority in this league. And, they should keep Peters. Cooper had one good play.

Can we just stop with the stupid penalties? Hard enough to beat playoff teams without extending their danged TD drives twice a game.

I really can't complain on the penalties. Hardly any were called. This isn't a Jeff Fisher team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2019 07:32AM by jemach.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few thoughts on this Beautiful Sunday morning...

Rams43230January 13, 2019 07:15AM

Re: A few thoughts on this Beautiful Sunday morning...

WhiteHorns169January 13, 2019 07:20AM

he cares until the new place opens

shellback197January 13, 2019 07:27AM

I actually agree with a lot of this 43...but...you knew there would be a but...

jemach149January 13, 2019 07:29AM

Re: I actually agree with a lot of this 43...but...you knew there would be a but...

Rams43114January 13, 2019 07:51AM