Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I love how everyone and their brother has 'advice' for McVay

December 22, 2018 09:07AM
First McVay turned this team around. Snead provided the talent and McVay coached them to success.

Yes McVay is facing some adversity now as defenses have made adjustments in how to defend his offense. He has been slow to make adjustments. Right now the adversity is not just with McVay but also with Goff. They both know how important it is to win the next 2 games to get a bye week so there is pressure on them too.

From a positive perspective they both have 2 more weeks to figure things out and get ready for the playoffs. The last 2 games are against teams with a poor record but they cannot be taken lightly. Hopefully those teams are focused on getting a high draft pick. Remember those days? Anyway I think that facing adversity now and overcoming that adversity will be a great boon to the team come playoff time. I have faith that McVay and Goff will figure things out and will be better as a result of overcoming this adversity which will serve us well in the playoffs.

If I take the negative point of view that would be that defenses have figured out how best to defend this offense and Goff and McVay are still searching for answers or worse they are tying to prove they can win without making significant adjustments. This will be proven out if we blow the first round bye during the last 2 weeks. I know many of you are thinking that how can we slip up now but do you really think we will not be ready come playoff time? Even if we have to play in the first round.

I am trying to stay positive, I believe that McVay is already keeping some secrets that will not be unveiled until the playoffs. I think they took their foot off the gas just a bit following the bye week and will now focus on getting the MOJO back. Goff needs to get his MOJO back and so does McVay and I think that happens over the next 2 weeks. Heck the whole team needs a infusion of MOJO right now and I think they will get it. Of course MOJO needs to be build up in your system so we need the MOJO to peak come playoffs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I love how everyone and their brother has 'advice' for McVay

promomasterj306December 21, 2018 01:44PM

Classicalwit172December 21, 2018 01:52PM

McVay is good.....and still learning

NewMexicoRam142December 21, 2018 03:32PM

Re: Plus this whole let’s be respectful stuff is silly

Speed_Kills125December 21, 2018 04:11PM

David Deacon126December 22, 2018 09:07AM

It is very much possible...