Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can a team play hard but without emotion?

December 17, 2018 03:47AM
It looks to me the team is drained emotionally. There is no way they don't play hard, they do that, some play poorly, but they play hard. Joyner just hasn't had "It" all season, the O-line seems to have lost fundamentals more so then aging at a rapid pace. It looks like they are trying to help out the guy "next door" rather then taking care of their own space.

Goff? I don't know he is seeming to lose confidence in his line, seems to be rushing through progressions or at time not even going through them. His best plays would come from those bootlegs and roll outs and these past weeks his accuracy is way off.

The season is not a loss, every team that makes the playoffs has that opportunity to win it all. I must say I don't like how the players interviewed lately say things like well we have 3 more games left ( Goff last week) or well we have lost less games this year then last year at this time ( someone said something like that)....To me that sounds that they have satiated their goals for the year...I know they have plans and goals of the championship, but statements like that sound like players who are just emotionally drained.

Some guys really need to step it up, and I'd rather see some new faces doing it instead of the old standbys (Gurly, Woods, AD, Johnson).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can a team play hard but without emotion?

roman18267December 17, 2018 03:47AM

McVay needs to take control before he loses the team.

Deadhead Ram280December 17, 2018 04:48AM

Re: McVay needs to take control before he loses the team.

CarolinaRam158December 17, 2018 05:04AM

Re: McVay needs to take control before he loses the team.

GroundPounder226December 17, 2018 05:10AM

I think you nailed it, emotion and fundamentals....

Arkansas Ram220December 17, 2018 04:54AM

Simple as injuries to Gurley and Kupp

Rams_81168December 17, 2018 04:59AM