Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams YTD injuries per Pro Football Reference

October 12, 2018 02:16AM
[www.pro-football-reference.com]

Do we need to start a hospital?

Player Position Type Class Details

Aqib Talib CB Ankle I-R Talib is on injured reserve following surgery to repair a high-ankle sprain. It is undetermined if he will be designated for return against the Lions in Week 13.

Mike Thomas WR Groin I-R Thomas has been placed on injured reserve with a groin injury and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Week 11 against the Chiefs.

Pharoh Cooper WR Ankle I-R Cooper is on injured reserve after sustaining a substantial ankle injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Week 10 against Seahawks.

Garrett Sickels LB Undisclosed I-R Sickels has landed on the injured reserve list due to an unspecified injury.

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo LB Foot I-R Okoronkwo is on the active PUP list due to a broken foot and it is uncertain if he will be available Week 7 against the 49ers.

Dominique Easley DT Knee I-R Easley has landed on injured reserve while recovering from surgery to repair a knee injury and it is unclear if he will return during Week 13 against the Lions.

Morgan Fox DL Knee I-R Fox suffered a torn ACL and has been placed on injured reserve.

Kevin Peterson DB Knee I-R Peterson has been placed on the injured reserve list with a torn ACL.

Greg Zuerlein K Groin doubtful Zuerlein is recuperating a groin injury and is unlikely to return to the lineup against the Broncos on Sunday.

Sam Shields CB Shoulder questionable Shield exited the last game due to a shoulder injury and it is undetermined if he will be in the lineup against the Broncos on Sunday.

Jojo Natson WR Hand questionable Natson is recovering from hand surgery and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against the Broncos.

Brandin Cooks WR Concussion probable Cooks was forced from the previous game with a concussion but is expected to pass protocol in time for Sunday's contest against the Broncos.

Cooper Kupp WR Concussion probable Kupp left the previous game due to a concussion but is likely to be cleared in time for Sunday's matchup against the Broncos.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 02:18AM by jemach.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams YTD injuries per Pro Football Reference

jemach433October 12, 2018 02:16AM

Re: Rams YTD injuries per Pro Football Reference

zn124October 12, 2018 04:42AM