Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: For me this is now Sacrilege

October 12, 2018 03:50AM
CTRamFanJim
I will start with this...Just sayin' this is my first post ever on The Original Herd's message board and this will probably be my last....I will also state that I have followed this message board since before that amazing "99" season. Also I have been a Rams fan from the mid 70's. I have also seen many dedicated followers stop posting within that time and for whatever their reasons "laram" just using a person as an example...But this is now become my issue and my Issue is this...there was a time when the "Horns" meant something to me and now currently not so much...We now have the skinny helmet horns and the even skinnier horns on the sleeves....I for one despise the current horns on the sleeves it reminds me of the cheerleaders sleeves just sayin'. not that I am sayin' cheerleaders are inferior in any realm it is just that when I want to watch football I want to watch hard hitting football these new uniforms do not inspire me.

Ditto! Feelthe the skinny horns are a slim fast very of those great, thick horns on f 5he 70’s & 80’s

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For me this is now Sacrilege

CTRamFanJim598October 11, 2018 06:23PM

you won't get much of an arguement on that one! Attachments

AlbaNY_Ram236October 11, 2018 06:54PM

Re: you won't get much of an arguement on that one!

Rampage2K-234October 11, 2018 07:07PM

That picture looks good but from the front

stlramz215October 11, 2018 08:52PM

Re: For me this is now Sacrilege

BeachBoy195October 12, 2018 03:50AM

merchandise money

wv ram226October 12, 2018 04:18AM