Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Seattle vs Arizona

October 02, 2018 03:13PM
Coy Bacon
I watched the condensed game today. Both teams were sloppy, Zona more so. Zona had lots of dropped passes, one or two missed FGs, and a fumble I believe. Stupid penalties too. Seattle missed a couple FGs, but overall was less sloppy.

Wilson looked very good, given he does not have a lot of help. I think he is a great QB and will be a continual threat.
The Seattle RB looked very tough and hard to tackle. I think he was short, but built like a tank. Both he and Wilson will hurt us.
Seattle's OL looked solid, but not great. They have the potential to play well but were inconsistent.
Seattle's DL looked good, but not great. It seemed that Seattle was able to guess some of the Card's offensive plays when they were going to run and shut them down.
Seattle's overall D looked better than average, but had some lapses and were inconsistent.

I think we should win provided we don't have a mental let down, like the Pats did against Detroit. Seattle will not be a pushover and has enough strength to beat us if our team is not up for the game. I don't feel concerned about Seattle's strengths, my only worry is that the Ram's are not up for the game.

They struggled against a team we beat 34-0

They should have lost that game if Wilks wasn't such a lame coach and the kicker hits that 45 yard FG

Seahawks just lost two of their best defenders this week.

I don't see a McVay team not being ready for any team.... especially the hated ones.

I see a route and at least a two TD win for the Rams

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Seattle vs Arizona

Coy Bacon437October 02, 2018 02:41PM

Rampage2K-231October 02, 2018 03:13PM

Re: Agree with you, just not worried

embraceable_ewe83225October 02, 2018 03:29PM

Re: Seattle vs Arizona--thanks, and Seattle has no chance

Steve190October 02, 2018 08:04PM

Re: McVay has watched last season blowout in Seattle.....

oldschoolramfan169October 03, 2018 04:58AM

bigjimram21162October 03, 2018 06:02AM