Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Are Rams the only team not to play their #1 QB this pre season?

August 26, 2018 02:00PM
RFIP
I think they might be but not sure.

I feel very comfortable saying they are the only team not to play BOTH their #1 QB AND #1 RB.

If you noticed the Texans pulled Watson half way through the first quarter. In the 3rd preseason game!!!! The "dress rehearsal" if you will. Imagine that. If the Rams come out strong the first few weeks of the season, you can bet that other teams will follow suit nest preseason. There are way too many injuries in these meaning less games! Make them more of a controlled scrimmage type thing where you don't hit the QB. Work on specific game situations that you might not get enough of during a preseason game.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are Rams the only team not to play their #1 QB this pre season?

RFIP528August 26, 2018 07:28AM

Goff and Wentz are the only 2 not to play PS

max235August 26, 2018 11:09AM

Re: Are Rams the only team not to play their #1 QB this pre season?

Ramsdude211August 26, 2018 02:00PM

You think there is a difference...

jemach220August 26, 2018 02:17PM

Re: You think there is a difference...

Ramsdude216August 26, 2018 02:26PM

There is a massive difference...

jemach191August 26, 2018 02:43PM

Re: There is a massive difference...

Ramsdude211August 26, 2018 02:46PM