Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Shields vs ??? and also, Laguda?

August 21, 2018 03:51AM
First, I didn't think Laguda was particularly strong. Nick Holley outplayed from what I saw.
Don't see either making the active roster, but Holley on the practice squad makes better sense to me?

Also, agree that they'll end up not keeping all of T. Howard, Galette, and Ryan Davis. Perhaps, they start with Obo on the PUP
And, Donald may be late to show, so keeping one of the three a bit longer could happen, too.
Where I do agree is that from this 3 we'll need to see more, and Galette's not even here, yet.
Add, that T. Smart was running with the 3s. I am not convinced he makes the cut down.

But they'll keep 9 OL.
Whether they keep Williams, Lucas, or player tbd from the waivers? Still see them with more at OT.
With Brown's exemption, and they'll have an extra body for two games

Interestingly, will they keep Shields, Hatfield, or Hill.
Shields certainly has the history, but I will say the other two have been part of the current team.
I won't be disturbed by what ever decision happens here, barring.........INJURY.

I still like Justin Davis, and there was quite a lot of distraction by a missed assignment by Kelly in the last game, and it cost. The ability to pickup blocking is crucial, and Brown has the advantage over both Davis, and Kelly in this dept. With what sounds like a nasty hamstring for Davis, he may not get back to field ever for this team, but while I enjoy Kelly's clear upside over Brown I am not risking my QB's health there.

also, I think Mundt has a crack at the roster, even Krieger Coble.sp?
where I don't see these guys is on specials........and isn't that where part of this gets solved?

btw, I like both Hodge, and Natson for the practice squad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2018 03:54AM by leafnose.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 53-man roster projection: Preseason Week 3 edition

RamBill446August 20, 2018 09:07PM

Re: Rams 53-man roster projection: Preseason Week 3 edition

AlbaNY_Ram159August 21, 2018 02:13AM

Re: Shields vs ??? and also, Laguda?

leafnose198August 21, 2018 03:51AM

Junior Galette

den-the-coach149August 21, 2018 06:04AM

Re: Rams 53-man roster projection: Preseason Week 3 edition

Rams43113August 21, 2018 06:26AM

Easley's in....sounds like they're wrong based on what McVay says..

SunTzu_vs_Camus136August 21, 2018 06:07AM

I think the staff already knows the 53....

SunTzu_vs_Camus137August 21, 2018 07:30AM