Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: JFM name keeps getting mentioned.

August 02, 2018 05:34AM
Saguaro
By multiple camp reports. Even by McVay!

Something good is going on with that kid.

LMU93
Yeah I am intrigued to see him. Hopefully he can be brought along to contribute this year. And considering Suh, Westbrooks and Easley are all UFAs next year could become a bigger role player in year 2.

Here are some earlier things from fans and reporters on Franklin-Myers. If it’s a professional writer I identify them:

* vcsjoecurley
I liked the way Micah Kiser, Justin Lawler and John Franklin-Myers looked in OTAs and minicamp.

* Franklin-Myers impressed me. He is quick off the snap and gets around the edge.

* Charles Robinson@CharlesRobinson
Rookie DE John Franklin-Myers is one to watch for the #Rams. Big, active. Staff likes what they see.

* Rams just got an absolute diamond in the rough via the draft in @J_FranklinMyers

* Vincent Bonsignore@DailyNewsVinny
DT/DE John Franklin-Meyers getting run with the #Rams 1st team defense in 11 on 11 and showing a nice burst off the edge

* Here’s what McVay said about Franklin-Myers after practice on Friday: “Yeah, he’s really a guy throughout the whole offseason that he’s shown the ability to move across the front. He’s got a natural rush ability, he can really work edges on people. He’s a bigger guy but he’s got some fluidity in his hips and he knows how to use his length,” McVay said. “I think he’s getting more and more comfortable, but you certainly feel John on defense and he’s got a good demeanor.”

* John Franklin-Myers is a name to watch as he filled in for Donald on the D-line
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

8/1 camp report by bubbaramfan...

Rams43519August 01, 2018 08:04PM

Re: 8/1 camp report by bubbaramfan...

Steve140August 01, 2018 10:14PM

Re: 8/1 camp report by bubbaramfan...

leafnose180August 02, 2018 03:57AM

JFM name keeps getting mentioned.

Saguaro125August 02, 2018 05:14AM

LMU93126August 02, 2018 05:24AM