Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OBJ and how this unpopular solution could work?

April 02, 2018 07:32PM

My thinking is the Rams want this as it would provide more of a dynasty route in this day and age and out of the mega deals there are ones that are musts and ones that are a bit easier to replace. I'm not advocating this but just putting out there another way of thinking assuming Goff becomes a franchise qb he is kept Donald a generational def player he is kept Obj same he is kept maybe even at the 18 million dollar contract making him still the highest over brown Peters you can keep. Now for the difficult ones where it gets dicey signing Joyners extentsion now would be helpful but safeties can be replaced and the Rams seem to do that well. Talib can restructure being a winner but regardless in two years he probably done maybe could move to a safety spot for less who knows. The biggest mega deal that hurts to even talk about is Gurley. Running backs have a short life span usually and are typically not as hard to replace either so say the Rams franchise him once maybe twice depending on the other contracts how much more would he have left? Hurts to say but in all this time Rams could be drafting his replacement as well as corners and safeties. But Donald Goff and Obj along with our other wideouts you still have a dynasty/formidable offense for many years as well as a defense with a big time players still on it. Obj could be had depending on who the sacrificial lamb becomes and a lot of times running backs and safeties are easier to replace not to mention if lemur us gets an extension he is at already 27 years old??? So a 3 year extension??? Someone with some cap knowledge I'd love to hear from you. Donald's goffs and Objs are way harder to come by. And in no way shape or form am I diminishing gurneys or Joyners talent and especially what Gurley means to this team right now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OBJ and how this unpopular solution could work?

Payote75358April 02, 2018 07:32PM

Re: OBJ and how this unpopular solution could work?

SoCalRAMatic161April 02, 2018 09:57PM

Re: OBJ and how this unpopular solution could work?

idaram151April 03, 2018 07:29AM