Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enjoyed watching that Saint game rerun...

April 01, 2018 07:22AM
Great to see Goff growing right before our eyes. Sure didn’t look like a QB starting his 18th game in the NFL.

Gurley was a beast. Honestly, he’s spoiled us to the point of kinda taking his excellence for granted.

Same for Hekker, GZ, and Cooper on ST. All 3 are weapons and I’m guilty of almost taking their All Pro performances for granted. I said almost.

Loved the way McVay kept the pedal to the metal in that last 4th qtr winning drive. Announcers even mentioned it and Romo said that “not a lot of HC’s would have done that”. McVay ain’t much for sitting on his leads and I LOVE that in my coaches. The Saints were off balance and couldn’t stop us.

Anybody that would even CONSIDER including Kupp as compensation in a hypothetical OBJ trade should have his head examined.

Watkins had a good game, but I did see some half hearted efforts here and there, including one which resulted in a freak interception.

Love Ogletree’s fire and speed, but won’t miss the “shoulder pad” tackling technique or the missed tackles.

Sure hope those 70 yard TD runs allowed are now a thing of the past with the addition of Suh and a couple of anticipated LB’s.

Webster had a helluva game. That TD saving tackle of Thomas in the 4th quarter broke the back of the Saints and was an inspiring crowd pleaser in the process. And to think that he might now be our 4th CB even when healthy. Wow!

There were a few Reynolds sightings that might have given us a glimpse of the future. Don’t go to sleep on this kid just yet.

That was a fine Saints team that later went deep into the playoffs that we beat rather handily. In fact, Saints should have been in the NFC Championship game, tbh.

If Wade’s D is as much improved over last year as I anticipate, then we are gonna have a fun year watching this team, y’all. Lol.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Enjoyed watching that Saint game rerun...

Rams43223April 01, 2018 07:22AM

Admins: Please move this to existing Saints game thread?

Rams4386April 01, 2018 07:36AM

RAMS-saints 2017 at 4PM est today NFLN.....nm

roman18200March 31, 2018 09:59AM

Re: RAMS-saints 2017 at 4PM est today NFLN.....nm

Rampage2K-120March 31, 2018 10:19AM

Just rewatched

RamsDynasty188March 31, 2018 06:14PM

Re: Just rewatched

CraigMatson102April 01, 2018 07:08AM