Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Good stuff

March 07, 2018 09:51PM
I totally forgot Speedball89 about fisher, that is right. Thanks.

I am on the same page as you that they better have some help on the way in also. I am trying to think of reasons they would choose number 2. If the better players were on the roster last season I think Wade would have been playing them unless they needed seasoning and an offseason in the weight room and film room. Another reason they could be going with option 2 is they already have deals with some combination of AD, Watkins, TJ, Sully, Barwin, NRC and anyone else I am not thinking of. I hope not this because then we will be working with less on D just to resign our own. Wade will really need to get creative if they don’t have some more help on the way for him and his unit.

My feeling is they have some contracts negotiated and ready to sign and are getting into position to execute them and have some money to be active with some finds in FA. I just have no clue on whom and for what amounts. I am not even certain we are done trading away and for players yet.

I read someplace that we get a cap savings for Barron if he is a post June 1st Cut. I can’t put my fingers on where I read that but if that is the case he may be cut later. I agree with you he was not strength in the run game.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Buildiing the 3-4

Ramrooter699March 07, 2018 07:52PM

Good stuff

Speedball89254March 07, 2018 08:42PM

Ramrooter236March 07, 2018 09:51PM

Speedball89181March 08, 2018 09:53AM