Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More talk emerges of a potential Marcus Peters trade

February 20, 2018 04:00AM
Possible TruJo replacement?

Link

Posted by Mike Florio on February 20, 2018, 7:22 AM EST

The talk in league circles that the Chiefs could be preparing to try to trade cornerback Marcus Peters seems to be gaining steam.

PFT explained on Sunday that some in the league have wondered whether the Chiefs will try to move Peters. Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports tweeted on Monday that he “continues to hear chatter that Marcus Peters may not be long for KC.”

The fact that he wasn’t hearing the chatter more than two weeks ago that Josh McDaniels may stay in New England (in fact, he was hearing the opposite) suggests that the chatter regarding Peters may be even more prevalent than the chatter regarding McDaniels was. Which means that any team interested in Peters now knows, or should know, that he’s potentially available.

And now comes the part where a potentially interested team has to decide whether to make the call to the Chiefs, or whether to wait for the Chiefs to make the first move. In any negotiation, the side that makes the first call always sacrifices a little bit of leverage.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude969February 20, 2018 04:00AM

another talented knucklehead nm

21Dog270February 20, 2018 04:15AM

Quinn for Peters

RockRam242February 20, 2018 06:15AM

Ever see this guy try to tackle?

BigGame81295February 20, 2018 07:18AM

Re: Ever see this guy try to tackle?

no name186February 20, 2018 02:11PM

Re: Quinn for Peters