Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: RB Todd Gurley named PFF's Comeback Player of the Year

January 26, 2018 11:11AM
AlbaNY_Ram
Goff didn't really have anything to com back from. He did get a 'most improved' award, though: that seems appropriate.

Sure he did AR. He looked awful last season. (I think we all know why now lol) Many claimed him to be a bust and cited many reasons why. Same with Gurley. Most Improved could have gone to either one IMO. I always thought Comeback player OTY should go to someone who was injured and bounced back ala Adrian Peterson after his knee injury. IMO, some of the credit has to go to McVay for Gurley and Goff's "comeback". Without him, there might not have been a comeback at all.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RB Todd Gurley named PFF's Comeback Player of the Year

RamBill392January 26, 2018 06:13AM

Ramsdude180January 26, 2018 10:59AM

AlbaNY_Ram151January 26, 2018 11:03AM

Ramsdude127January 26, 2018 11:11AM

AlbaNY_Ram147January 26, 2018 11:36AM