Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: "Let them play"...

January 18, 2018 06:04AM
AlbaNY_Ram
I'm not sure why you would overlook a hold or pass interference or a block in the back or a hit to the QB's head just because it's a playoff game. These infractions get called in the regular season and imo they should be called the same way in the playoff. To not do so gives an advantage to a team that violates the rules. Doesn't seem like the NFL would want to reward bad behavior ...

Exactly. Rules are rules. Not fair to change them just because it's the playoffs. The PO teams got there by playing under the "regular" rules, therefore they should play by the "regular" rules the rest of the way too. IMO, the importance of the game should not matter. All games are important. Isn't that how we lost the SB against the Pats? Suddenly you were able to "mug" the WR's without a penalty. No consistency is what is killing the league right now. Just look at the "is a catch" issues for proof.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The NFL Playoff Officiating Policy is DUMB

SalsaRama618January 17, 2018 02:36PM

Re: The NFL Playoff Officiating Policy is DUMB

Ramsdude216January 17, 2018 03:01PM

Agreed. Only certain teams get the bad calls

Speedball89206January 17, 2018 03:49PM

laram232January 17, 2018 04:00PM

AlbaNY_Ram254January 17, 2018 04:37PM