Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: If your Seattle, how do you draft to win your division next year?

December 19, 2017 07:36PM
As the Seahawks, I would focus on moving to more of a two tight end power running team. I would let Jimmy walk. And would draft multiple guard/tackles. My first pick would hopefully be a do it all running back. Luke Wilsson and Vannett are ok to good tightends that would work well in this situation.

My thought process is I can't block Donald. But I can take him out of obvious pass rush situations. I can wear him down and tire him out playing the run. Joekel and Poicic are already better run blocking than pass blocking. But anything is better than zero. Duane Brown, Britt and Ifedi are not bad. Ifedi takes alot of heat but he has talent,and I have seen improvement. For a right tackle, I could live with Ifedi.

What I can't live with is situations where the defense knows I am passing. My line can't survive that fact. Additionally, I am continuing to add young defensive talent at all positions.

Seattle is very good. They were decimated by injuries and coming off a cross country trip versus one of the most physical teams in the league. I respect Bevell, but thought he was massively outcoached and had a poor gameplan to begin with in our game. We need to beat them solidly for a couple more years before we take the division from them.

Also, I find a kicker. Number one priortity.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If your Seattle, how do you draft to win your division next year?

jemach521December 19, 2017 03:58PM

EastBayRam363December 19, 2017 04:10PM

cool_hand_luke273December 19, 2017 07:36PM

Their O has been 1 dimensional this year

psxpaul198December 20, 2017 07:48AM

Steve195December 20, 2017 12:45AM

stlrams13433December 20, 2017 02:57AM

Seahawks will have one draft pick in top 120

LMU93365December 20, 2017 03:07AM

RamsFanSinceLA199December 20, 2017 07:50AM