Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If your Seattle, how do you draft to win your division next year?

December 19, 2017 03:58PM
As most feel, teams draft in a way to first and foremost win their division. If your in the AFC East, you likely need to draft a great pass rusher, CB or super safety to defend against Brady and/or Gronk. If your in the NFC North, you draft to find a way to contain Aaron Rodgers.

Well...if I'm the Seahawks, I draft or sign guys who are going to find a way to protect Russell Wilson...specifically against Aaron Donald.

While the offense was stellar, there we at least 4 top flight players either out or severely limited in the game yesterday.

However, the one player, other than Todd Gurley, that the Seahawks had no answer for was Aaron Donald. It was as dominating performance as I've ever seen by a defensive player. He simply was disruptive on almost every single play. No wonder Russell Wilson said Donald is the best player he has ever played against.

While I'm not here to solve the issues of Seattle, it's great to look at things from a perspective of how we give other teams fits. Aaron Donald is going to cause the NFC West teams to draft a lot of OL...and likely enough to create depth and keep their guys fresh against a freak.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If your Seattle, how do you draft to win your division next year?

jemach520December 19, 2017 03:58PM

Re: If your Seattle, how do you draft to win your division next year?

EastBayRam363December 19, 2017 04:10PM

cool_hand_luke273December 19, 2017 07:36PM

Their O has been 1 dimensional this year

psxpaul198December 20, 2017 07:48AM

Steve195December 20, 2017 12:45AM

stlrams13433December 20, 2017 02:57AM

Seahawks will have one draft pick in top 120

LMU93365December 20, 2017 03:07AM

RamsFanSinceLA199December 20, 2017 07:50AM