Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Not so sure on Jackson

November 21, 2017 11:10AM
den-the-coach
Rampage2K-
laram
Hue Jackson makes Fisher look like Lombardi with his 1-25 recordeye popping smiley

Hue Jackson is not making the decisions in that organization.

They're being run by analytics.

Yes, I realize that...just amazed at that poor guys recordeye popping smiley

Terry was talking about the front office

I refuse to believe that Jackson was not consulted on Wentz everybody else passed on Prescott too Cowboys lucked into him. Browns passed on Watson also, but Jackson has had plenty of input and his biggest mistake was passing on Wentz because he liked Goff. Wentz was perfect for Cleveland and he allowed a trade down. IDK how the Browns are being run, I believe if Jackson informed them that Wentz was a franchise QB, they never would have traded down and Jackson would have stated such.

Keep in mind the reason Jackson was let go in Oakland was trading a first round pick for Palmer, technically, he wasn't wrong there, but the Raiders fired him, the Browns obviously need a football guy running things and not a baseball guy, but Hue Jackson is a failure in Cleveland for not being able to coach the side of the ball he was hired for. Fisher was awful, but the Rams had a good defense under Fisher, coaches like Jackson & Del Rio for example are failing in their area of expertise and that in itself is an epic fail and should lead to Jackson's dismissal IMHO.

Yeah, gotta believe Hue has something to do with passing on Wentz and Watson.....hard to believe he has no input into who they draft....doubt he survives as HC there for much longer.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bradshaw is classic....

Rampage2K-411November 21, 2017 10:38AM

Re: That's misplaced...

laram168November 21, 2017 10:41AM

Re: That's misplaced...

Rampage2K-165November 21, 2017 10:45AM

den-the-coach170November 21, 2017 11:01AM

Rampage2K-209November 21, 2017 11:10AM