Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't live there, but.....

November 06, 2017 10:52AM
I can tell you that the people you want to reach are not here .We went to the opener and I am telling they have fans....they have fans that go all the time......win/lose. The fact is I would love to have the place full of high % RAM lovers......not RAM fans......fans just go with the flow.....win I'll wear your stuff, go to games.....lose your stuff goes in the closet and I'll stay home.....Love of the team is what's IMO primary.....not the love of city, not certain players, not a winning record, not the #of SB wins either....If that were the case I'd be a pat fan......or a cowboy fan, or a steeler fan......a packer fan..etc....

Winning may bring people out and that's great.....but you can't win all the time. What makes a home crowd stay is just the love of the team....not just being a fan..The love of the pre game atmosphere, the kindred of those around. Everyone doing their thing but it revolves around 1 thing.... going to see the RAMS play.The guys I met in LA were there last year.....I just know it.....they love the RAMS.....they are above just being a fan.....So were the STL crowd who endured the loses, but I see that many were fans by way of the city affiliation. That's fine a lot do it that way.....I don't.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

L.A. fans. Here's your chance!!

Ramgator384November 06, 2017 10:11AM

Been hearing for over 10 years now....Win and they will come to games.

Ramgator167November 06, 2017 10:13AM

I don't live there, but.....

roman18191November 06, 2017 10:52AM

Re: I don't live there, but.....roman

RAMSINCE ARNETT157November 06, 2017 12:04PM

I don't know

waterfield138November 06, 2017 12:23PM

Re: Been hearing for over 10 years now....Win and they will come to games.

Barf33173November 06, 2017 11:12AM

Working on getting my tix now !

RAMbler171November 06, 2017 11:16AM