Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I rewatched the entire game; 'Hawks had no business winning that game.

November 05, 2017 03:20AM
The ONLY reason the Hawks won that game was one particularly flukie turnover (Gurley losing the ball through the end zone for a touchback) and Tavon's costly muff of a punt that gave the Seahawks point blank end zone range. Flat-out Rams screw ups lost that game. McVay was right; completely correctable things. And now we see Gurley powering through the end zone (no holding the ball out precariously) and a new PR who, so far, hasn't muffed a punt.

What I saw was a Rams defense that was all over Wilson and the Hawk's O. I saw Goff move the Rams almost at will. And then the Rams do something dumb to lose a scoring opportunity. I saw GZ miss a chip shot FG that would have changed the last drive into a FG needed instead of a TD needed.

I completely acknowledge that winning in Seattle is really difficult. But.....there is no such thing in the NFL as impossible. Especially as concerns a home field advantage. I don't know what'll happen between now and the time the Rams play Seattle in Seattle; but unless they regress or have a couple of key injuries, there is no fundamental reason that the Rams can't win up there.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Re-saw 2nd half Rams-Seattle

Steve602November 04, 2017 07:34AM

Rams let one get away there

NewMexicoRam241November 04, 2017 07:48AM

Re: Rams let one get away there

HokieTime261November 04, 2017 09:13AM

Seattle could easily be sitting at 3-4 right now......

Rampage2K-202November 04, 2017 01:26PM

Re: Seattle could easily be sitting at 3-4 right now......

stlramz199November 05, 2017 03:11AM

I rewatched the entire game; 'Hawks had no business winning that game.

RockRam151November 05, 2017 03:20AM