Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

that 1st gif...to Everett...

October 01, 2017 05:14AM
...I don't see how the writer says Watkins is open after the slot corner comes of the slot WR...and runs right into Watkins...
and the writer says Goff shoulda thrown to him...it was too late...Goff was moving onto the other reads.
But Watkins was not open. imo
That play was thrown out of sync by the CB that ran to the flat and let the slot WR go. It was a kinda busted play in that regards...
and so, then it becomes backyard football once Goff flushed from the pocket. Completion to Everett.

Also, it appears that Goff's college offense with it's RPO(Run/Pass Option) concepts have inserted themselves into the offense a bit.
JonGruden must be dying bout that from their pre-draft film class!!! LOL
If Gruden didn't seem to think it was a normal offense....and it appears he didn't!!...I wonder if the NFL used it much in years past.
It's different than an audible....so maybe it's more like a "check with me" at the line kinda thing
where the QB/WR are in their own little world of communication and flip the script/play without the other guys knowing it's NOT a run and has turned into a pass.

It takes some real stones to pass with run blocking called...cuz the QB has little time is going to get creamed from it.
Anyway, cool article.

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jared Goff's Growth...

Rams43609September 29, 2017 09:11AM

Re: Jared Goff's Growth...

Steve246September 29, 2017 09:31AM

Re: Great article

XXXIVwin244September 29, 2017 12:09PM

Re: Great article.....Love this stuff.

oldschoolramfan204September 30, 2017 06:13AM

Re: Jared Goff's Growth...These long useless articles ...

BumRap198September 30, 2017 10:08PM

Re: Jared Goff's Growth...These long useless articles ...

Rampage2K-194October 01, 2017 12:34AM

read this guys articles on Wentz, he tears him apart

max152October 01, 2017 04:01AM

that 1st gif...to Everett...

SunTzu_vs_Camus164October 01, 2017 05:14AM