Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Honestly? I think schemes matter...and player comfort matters....

September 21, 2017 06:22AM
Some players thrive in different systems...period. Now, AD is such an outstanding player he should adapt and make plays...
however he may NOT make the plays that he could in a 4-3 system or even GWs version of the 4-3. Same with Tree and others...
that's why I'm not a fan of scheme changes, for the most pert unless there is UTTER incompetence. I think Wade can get good play from all of Quinn, AD, Tree, Barron, etc...just think they didn't play much in the PS and it will take til later in the year for them to master a 3-4. At least, I'm hoping that's the case...otherwise, trade them for draft picks and let load up and get the players that DO fit better in our new 3-4.

It's a production game for players....and if they ain't producing their value to the Rams drops....and trades will help cover the losses of good players. We'll see....I love all our players and want to keep them all....but only if they are fits in our schemes
Otherwise, let's move on....and not sink loads of money into guys that don't fit.

THAT is why I'm always leery of regime change or scheme change...it leaves players that used to fit...but now, do not!

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Big game for Donald tonight

max412September 21, 2017 06:05AM

Re: Big game for Donald tonight

Rams43178September 21, 2017 06:13AM

Honestly? I think schemes matter...and player comfort matters....

SunTzu_vs_Camus208September 21, 2017 06:22AM

Re: Honestly? I think schemes matter...and player comfort matters....

AlbaNY_Ram173September 21, 2017 11:17AM

I expect a heavy dose of Hyde tonight

BigGame81184September 21, 2017 06:28AM