Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need to see more snaps (and targets) for several players...

September 18, 2017 07:49AM
This is strictly from the view from my recliner, mind you...

But I would really like to see the following:

Accelerate the insertion of Reynolds into the starting lineup. Not necessarily 100% of the time, but much more than so far. Reynolds is a future star, and it wouldn't hurt Woods to learn a little lesson in the importance of keeping his poise during a game, either. Don't get me wrong. I like Woods. A very solid and dependable Goff target, normally. But I see stardom in Reynolds' future, and I'd prefer that that future be sooner rather than later.

What more does Everett have to do to earn a starting position? No disrespect to Higbee, but c'mon... Everett is another budding star and deserves more Goff targets. Use him more, cause he's certainly earned the targets. He's gonna be a terror.

Kupp is a great weapon and a reliable Goff target. But it seems now to the point that Goff has swung too much to targeting Kupp. Washington held a clinic on knocking Kupp off his timed routes, btw. Hopefully, the Rams can counter that to their advantage. Washington coaches cleverly turned a perceived Ram advantage into a bit of an exposed weakness. Can our coaches use that to their advantage?

Watkins needs more targets. Yeah, our opponents are trying their best to take him away. I get that. But is Watkins a #1 or not? #1 WR's are expected to make plays more frequently despite drawing coverage, aren't they? We paid dearly to acquire Watkins. Use him more, dammit!

I applaud the use of Gurley in the passing game this season. He is now a potent multi threat weapon in this McVay O. Keep it up! Heck, maybe even use him a bit more as a receiving threat. He's a nightmare to tackle in the open field.

Sooooo...

Where will all these added snaps and targets come from?

They will come from some combo of Woods, Tavon, and Higbee, of course. Better and more deserving players waiting in the wings require it. That's life in the NFL meritocracy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Need to see more of Reynolds

max487September 18, 2017 06:58AM

Re: Need to see more of Reynolds

GlacieRam415September 18, 2017 07:10AM

Is that a.....(wait for it..) WRAP??? Nm

RFIP220September 18, 2017 07:11AM

RFIP with the bad joke award of the day. nm

max197September 18, 2017 07:27AM

Re: RFIP with the bad joke award of the day. nm

SoCalRAMatic333September 18, 2017 07:37AM

it's coming

LMU93256September 18, 2017 07:36AM

Re: it's coming, and maybe more.....

leafnose207September 18, 2017 07:45AM

Re: Need to see more of Reynolds

David Deacon205September 18, 2017 07:39AM

I agree

ferragamo79203September 18, 2017 07:42AM

Need to see more snaps (and targets) for several players...

Rams43200September 18, 2017 07:49AM

Some possible issues with Reynolds

Deadpool196September 18, 2017 09:17AM

Re: Idk max... I haven't seen enough target to him to draw that conclusion

Speed_Kills191September 18, 2017 09:18AM