Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Questions I ponder

September 14, 2017 07:51PM
RFIP
1) Having to throw on 3rd and long (obvious passing situations) -how will the line hold up? Can Goff complete passes and score points when things aren't scripted and play action is not available? I'm still concerned with the right side of the line. Kupp and Watkins can get open. Goff can complete passes if he has time. It all comes down to Brown/Hav. IMO

2) How does McVay handle clock management? can it be any worse then Fisher? He is going to have his ups and downs

3) How is McVay with challenges? I really do not worry about coaches and challenges.

4) How will Wade's D fair against the elite offenses in this league? As long as he has Tru, Quinn, Donald and Tree he will be fine.

5) Is Donald any less effective in this D? No, although lack of reps may make it seem like he is

6) Will Watkins have a major role in this offense? He already does. 5 targets same as Woods, 1 less then Suction Kupp and Gurley.

7) How will McVay handle player discipline (late to meetings, etc)? Will we truly ever know?

8) Will there be a decernable difference in on field behavior (personal fouls/ejections) penalties were down?, so maybe

9) Is there a justifiable role for Tavon? no, never was

10) Will Donald get his extension soon?I hope he twists. I have no issue holding out with a year left. Not 2

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Questions I ponder

RFIP400September 14, 2017 03:43PM

SoCalRAMatic147September 14, 2017 07:21PM

Atlantic Ram187September 14, 2017 07:26PM

Deadpool216September 14, 2017 07:51PM