Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think Rams will have 4 600yd WR's + TA over 600 YFS.

September 13, 2017 10:32AM
Sammy Watkins will have over 600 yds rec. With all our weapons, he'll probably top 1,000, but 600? Easily. BANK IT!
Woods will rack up the yards on his own, especially if teams start to concentrate on Watkins. Bruce/Holt part deaux? BANK!
Although a rookie and a #3, I think Kupp is experienced beyond his years. BANK THIS ONE TOO!
I've already predicted that the TE's will lead the NFL in rec yds. Whether it's one or all 3, 600 yds from the TE position is BANK!
Toss in Tavon running WR routes, circling out of the backfield and carries from LOS & end arounds: BANK THIS ONE TOO!
Pharoah Cooper should do some damage as well, although I doubt that he hits the 600 yd mark.

I think McVay's biggest strength is his "committee approach". We are not dependent on our #1 WR having a big game to move the ball and score like the NYG (OBJ), ATL (JJ) CIN (EG).
We are not putting anyone in the Pro Bowl from the WR position. It's just not the way McVay gameplans.

When teams try to take away Edelman, the Pats simply distribute the ball to Gronk, Amendola, Hogan, etc.
When teams try to take away Dez, the Cowboys call on Witten, Beasley, Terrance Williams, etc.
I see McVay using the same exact approach. Especially after half-time adjustments are made.

I would hate to be a DC the week before facing the Rams. Who do you take away? Woods, Watkins, Kupp & Everett all had over 50 yds rec last week. Gurley caught his share as well.
Speaking of Gurley: If WASH does decide to play nickel the whole time, that leaves Gurley facing a 6 man front plus a nickel trying to come up and tackle him. I like those odds and that match-up.

Kevin P.
I am not basing this on just our game against IND. I've been saying all off season that McVay will be keeping DC's up at night.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think Rams will have 4 600yd WR's + TA over 600 YFS.

guinnessram330September 13, 2017 10:32AM

I think Kupp goes over 1000 yards.

alyoshamucci149September 13, 2017 11:32AM

Also....

JamesJM137September 13, 2017 11:34AM

Wow, I am still in the wait and see dept... and won't change for a while

Atlantic Ram156September 13, 2017 11:55AM

Re: Wow, I am still in the wait and see dept... and won't change for a while

guinnessram123September 13, 2017 12:38PM

I am with you on the coaching staff

Atlantic Ram112September 13, 2017 01:03PM

The league has not yet seen the full playbook...

Rams43111September 13, 2017 01:31PM