Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice game

September 10, 2017 08:45PM
Played out how most fans imagined... maybe not 40+ points.

The Colts are reeling. No QB, OL struggling and weak secondary.

That said the offense laid about 30 points on them and the Rams controlled the game except for a few drives.

And this is with Quinn, Austin, Barron etc. being limited. Although I thought Barron played more than I expected but I have to go back and look...

But its a new system with new players and the Colts were unfortunate enough to not have much tape to gameplan on. They were in a no win scenario. But like I said, the win was impressive no matter what.

Despite most things being in the Rams favor, except for the camera cable, I think the team looks well coached on both sides of the ball... that opinion might change next week. But then, maybe the Rams are just getting warmed up. Austin hasn't practiced in the offense for most of training camp. Donald appears to be coming back. Watkins is going to get more comfortable. Kupp is just a rookie. Goff should improve throughout the season. I don't know that he will pass for 300 yards again but he seems accurate and has good pocket awareness and good feet.

And it seems that the Rams have a lot of weapons on offense. And the defense appears disciplined and fast. Just so little to glean from this game but if they didn't struggle. Reminds me a little of the Rams niners game to open the season last year. Rams carried over the same crappy O they ended the previous season with. And the defense seemed to have never seen anything like kelly's offense. So the niners were able to gameplan and I guess the Rams went in blind. But of course we know how the niners season went despite winning a blowout victory to start the season.

Probably another 6 games or so before we get a somewhat proper read on the Rams. But so far so... um... awesome! lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 09:09PM by Atlantic Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams vs. Colts Postgame Notes (9-10-17)

Blue and Gold550September 10, 2017 06:34PM

Nice game

Atlantic Ram170September 10, 2017 08:45PM

Liked what I saw for the most part.....

RAMbler173September 10, 2017 08:55PM