Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 10 vs 1... would you say Goff is behind, on par, ahead of the rest?

August 27, 2017 09:24PM
As in "not quite consistent yet"?

I'd agree with that.

The play he made in the beginning of the first quarter, when he squirted out of pressure and hit the emergency exit button dump was a thing of beauty. I was really like "man, he's getting it, and that was elite". Then we hit the redzone and I had to temper myself (and I'm talking about before the sack/strip/fumble/TD).

I really don't care about anyone else right now. If Goff gets it, we can be great. If he's mediocre, this team will be as well. If he sinks, the team sinks with him. If we sign Donald tomorrow, it changes none of this. This season is all about Goff. I see someone that can do great things, he just needs to learn. I'm not saying I know anything, or that he's going to do anything, just that I see that he has the potential to be something. Is Goff ahead or behind anyone else on this team?. Does any of that mean anything? Not really, IMO. I see a lot of young talent that has serous potential. But if he doesn't realize his potential and grasp this offense, none of that really matters. If he doesn't learn consistency, our season is going to be a lot like this preseason, and it doesn't matter what talent surrounds him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

10 vs 1... would you say Goff is behind, on par, ahead of the rest?

JamesJM548August 27, 2017 04:44PM

Steve228August 27, 2017 08:29PM

Old Goat237August 27, 2017 09:24PM

oldmanram228August 27, 2017 11:40PM