Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Not totally true...

August 12, 2017 04:52AM
max
RFIP
max
The same trades made by a team they are biased toward are viewed differently.

I've been a very harsh critic of Snead, but here I believe he did a good job, regardless of whether he's on the hot seat or not.

Certainly, there's an injury risk with Watkins, but without it you never get the guy.

Anyway, guys like Tucker believe there's no hope for the Rams no matter what they do. If they kept their 2nd round pick, they'd just waste it next year if you asked Tucker.

The only thing for the Rams to do is win games if they want to shut these guys up. And as we all know, it all comes down to Goff. He's the key.

...or most any other team, other than what he is told by someone else.

He is no wealth of knowledge rather a self-promoting buffoon who's every angle is money related.

Take ANYTHING he says with a huge grain of salt.

He knows about players on the Rams, he's done their games on the radio, been there and watched them up close.

But your right about him being a "self-promoting buffoon who's every angle is money related."

He parlayed his Princeton connections and a bum career in the NFL into a nice gig in the sports media. I don't listen to his stuff anymore, he just to tough to take.

He's depth of knowledge is VERY minimal when it comes to players. Max I listen to this cat every day as much as I can stomach him before I want to throw up. He barely listens to callers, often asks them to repeat themselves and his mind is TOTALLY on money. Every player ever should just accept what is offered. Anyone who's made money should retire before they get hurt.

He's know little about a players value to a team or how much abilty they have and even when he gives his opinion on talent the very next guest he has on will most likely cause this fool to change his mond 180 degrees.

He sucks and is useless as an evaluator of ANY team.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tucker/Graziano: Watkins move made by GM on hot seat

RFIP608August 12, 2017 02:19AM

That's the kind of statement

PHDram251August 12, 2017 03:06AM

Stock down on Watkins and...

RFIP230August 12, 2017 03:09AM

always keep in mind, these guys have team biases

max195August 12, 2017 03:13AM

Tucker knows next to nothing about the Rams

RFIP181August 12, 2017 03:47AM

Not totally true...