Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like the draft balance here

May 03, 2017 08:02AM
JamesJM
As you all know I'm not one. Used to be... but that was long ago.

Now I know this will come of as 'board egotistical' but IMHO not only do 'our' guys do well, (as many have said recently), but from my standpoint they are every bit as good as the famous pundits.

I didn't do any truly thorough research about this next... but I DID do a little comparing... and far as I can tell our top guys stand toe to toe with the giant media types.

Of course, I should note: I'm not one of those who thinks ALL coaches know better than mere 'fans'. Varying degrees of fans... and frankly I happen to think some of our fans are right up there.

Most of the 'debates', even some of the somewhat heated ones, (not the repetitive 50 reply long ones), I enjoy, in fact... sometimes giggling about it because YOU KNOW some of the debates in the war rooms get VERY heated at times... thrown coffee cups and curse laden tirade heated.

So wanted to join the others in congratulating and thanking those of you who put so much work into this. I don't often, to my chagrin, express by gratitude and it's LONG overdue. - JamesJM

So many people contribute and then you have the true draft nuts that all have focused their attention...

Alyo builds monster lists of talented players
Dead gathers up and focuses the top 100-125
PaulB reads the league and figures out target ranges

Their hard work has allowed me to be lazy and focus on the guys I feel are undervalued or completely overlooked.

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
- Oscar Wilde

I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward.
- Fridtjof Nansen
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Our Draft guys...

JamesJM716May 02, 2017 01:21PM

Thank you good sir ... :)

alyoshamucci273May 02, 2017 03:06PM

You know, that's a brilliant topic discussion...

JamesJM174May 02, 2017 03:46PM

The fan question has always been big for me ...

alyoshamucci302May 02, 2017 04:39PM

And probably...

JamesJM194May 02, 2017 04:44PM

I like the draft balance here

Flipper336234May 03, 2017 08:02AM