Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Max. Rather than just be angry, read what I said.

April 29, 2017 05:11AM
I'm not advocating that our Oline is OK. I'm saying that the coaching staff must think it is.
I'm not advocating that Gerald Everett, for instance, was the best choice of an offensive playmaker at that slot; but it is the choice that a guy who was a TE's coach, and ran a successful TE oriented offense, and is now our HC has some reason to believe was the best choice. Can he be wrong? Heck yeah; HC's and GM's are wrong with a fair percentage of their picks.

So, yes, there is no choice but to see how this plays out.
But this isn't a "I'm right, you're wrong" deal. Because I'm not taking a position at all on whether our Oline is OK or not, or whether Everett was the right guy or not. I'm merely saying that the Rams priorities clearly were playmakers on offense. And if they were very concerned about the Oline, they would have been licking their chops at taking Lamp. And they didn't. So, just as clearly, they must think they have the players to field a competent Oline. I have no idea if they're right or wrong. And neither do you......but you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Look: I'm just as skeptical of Snead as you are. The ONLY pick that I think the world of is Kupp. He is going to be our new Isaac Bruce.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's the thing. We could have had a first round player this year...

max519April 29, 2017 04:15AM

Let's think about that for a minute.

RockRam258April 29, 2017 04:29AM

Tell you what..

max192April 29, 2017 04:33AM

Max. Rather than just be angry, read what I said.

RockRam248April 29, 2017 05:11AM

Amen RockRam nm

GreatRamNTheSky190April 29, 2017 04:38AM

We couldn't Max

RamUK292April 29, 2017 05:00AM

Re: Here's the thing. We could have had a first round player this year...

six2stack132April 29, 2017 05:41AM