Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams have a chance to nab an elite OL or CB @ #37.

April 28, 2017 09:43AM
guinnessram
The Pack is picking Dalvin Cook @ #33. It's in cement. If fact, it wouldn't surprise if the pick was already taped to the podium, so that Goodel can quip: "Welcome to the 2nd day of the 2017 draft and (after the boos die down - it's still being held in Philly) with the 33rd pick the Green Bay Packers select: Dalvin Cook, RB, FLA ST."

So that means that with 3 picks remaining in front of the Rams, the following talent will still be available:
G Forrest Lamp
T Cam Robinson
S Budda Baker and Obi Melifonwu
CB Kevin King, Chidobe Awuzie and Sidney Jones
There are also 5 quality WR's still available, and all 5 should still be there when we pull the trigger.

I think Seattle will nab one of the OL, and the Jags or Bears might snag the other one.

I have made my preference for igniting this offense well known for the past few hours, so I'm hoping one of those OL sneak through, but I won't be crestfallen if we can add a quality S/CB.

Kevin P.
I have "pigs in a blanket" in the slow cooker, so if you want to join me tonight, just cross the PA border and roll the window down until you smell rotten cabbage.

Quincy Wilson is my second best CB in this draft. People get caught up on his supposed lack of athleticism but smarts, size and toughness trumps elite athleticsim at CB. Knowing what to do with your hands. Knowing how to path. Having an awareness and being proactive in reads makes up for using bust to make up for a slow read. This man is a leader, smart, and ultra productive. My kind of ball player.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have a chance to nab an elite OL or CB @ #37.

guinnessram539April 28, 2017 09:30AM

Rams43201April 28, 2017 09:36AM

MD & PA border, GR?????

SunTzu_vs_Camus208April 28, 2017 09:38AM

no name176April 28, 2017 09:43AM

You might be right. I can see the logic.

RockRam190April 28, 2017 09:46AM