Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like Hansen in that group

February 19, 2017 09:04AM
leafnose
Hansen is rated to go later; appreciate the high regard for him from you.

just starting to wonder if this group is on the board what may transpire

John Ross
JuJu Smith
DeDe Westbrook
Chris Samuel
Cooper Kupp
Malachi Dupree
chad Hansen ??

sort of know that Ross will come off the board towards the end of the first round; but one never knows. left off Zay Jones because even with the great run at the all star game not sure that he'll keep his status at the combine.

but with that board is there an easy selection? Is Hansen better than those other guys?

Most complete WR. Can win with speed, size, strength, 50/50, short deep, intermediate. Go to type weapon in the red zone or 3rd down. Will beat press in a variety of ways.

Ross is a speed threat with extremely quick feet and sharp cuts. Most college teams play afraid of his speed and give him a big cushion, NFL teams are more likely to get physical vs his speed and I'm not convinced he will fare well. Doesn't have the strength to stay on his route.

Smith is rock solid all around...just don't see a big threat or anything teams will fear/gameplay against.

Westbrook is a lot like Ross. Maybe a bit quicker, but even less physical.

Samuel is a RB/Slot WR. Needs a team that knows how to use him.

Kupp is limited to the slot for me. Not a bad thing because he should be outstanding there, just not the complete WR a guy like Hansen is.

Dupree is really intriguing but he's a tough grade because LSU didn't really showcase him at all. Lot of projecting with him.

Carlos Henderson is another guy that s justifiably getting hype and should certainly be in this group (maybe right at the top but I need to watch more). Great body control, excellent high pointing the football, major run after the catch threat. Can play slot or outside.

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
- Oscar Wilde

I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward.
- Fridtjof Nansen
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Mock Draft Roundup 1.0

RamBill1172February 16, 2017 01:09PM

I still don't get

alyoshamucci445February 16, 2017 02:49PM

You should beg, borrow, and steal to make this one happen

Flipper336626February 16, 2017 03:10PM

Re: You should beg, borrow, and steal to make this one happen

no name324February 17, 2017 06:40AM

Re: rating the best WR at #37

leafnose243February 19, 2017 05:39AM