Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Developmental or Ready to roll?

February 04, 2017 07:11AM
That's the real question I'll have about so many of the kids coming in as rookies.

it's rarer that a kid comes in and knocks it out of the park.
But there are some excellent games on him; he does come in as a senior; and that he shined against a well regarded group at the Senior game is also reassuring. It's the notes on him that broke the ice. He's got the "right stuff."

balance that against PB's high marks on David Njoku. The tight end has all the gifts, but the finer notes seem to think that he'll need a bit of time.

there's always more on draftees. Coop has had some ac joint issues, doesn't look as if he has the exceptional suddenness that some would like to see. but the comps say Alyo is right; a larger Nelson; the other I saw said Andre Hopkins. oh boy howdy if so.

Njoku may fit a scheme for McVay. Not sure if a move back is a material participant.
But, Harkeys play wasn't devastating this last season. I don't see Hemmingway as a realistic future, and with a real issue with OL, a big target is a salve for a distressed QB.

it looks as if 2017 is a developmental year anyway; is the upside of David far superior to Cooper's? For sure Cooper has a lot more snaps versus than the red shirt sophomore TE.

and then there's JuJu. I still think he's the best of this offensive trio, but that was against college level guys. And he, too, is coming out early. but jeez he's yet another USC player that has a great college career and leaves me nervous about making it translate.

but for now this the 3 guys to parlay at the combine for me and this offense.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How good is WR Cooper Kupp and would you select him at #37 IF he was still available?

PaceRam745February 03, 2017 03:15PM

He's really good, reminds of a bigger Jordy Nelson

alyoshamucci338February 03, 2017 03:42PM

Re: How good is WR Cooper Kupp and would you select him at #37 IF he was still available?

RamBum326February 03, 2017 03:46PM

Re: How good is WR Cooper Kupp and would you select him at #37 IF he was still available?

CraigMatson252February 03, 2017 05:51PM

Re: Developmental or Ready to roll?

leafnose294February 04, 2017 07:11AM

USC - Adoree Jackson

Rams_81497February 04, 2017 03:49AM

Re: mocking adoree

leafnose182February 05, 2017 05:57AM

Re: mocking adoree

Rams43169February 05, 2017 06:11AM