Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OC Kyle Shanahan: Why are you Torturing us laram?

Anonymous User
January 05, 2017 02:25PM
laram
Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan 'definitely' ready to be NFL head coach

Shanahan, a former Broncos boy ball, was asked about his interest level in Denver. His father won back-to-back Super Bowls with quarterback John Elway, the team's current executive vice president of football operations.

"I know some of the people in that organization, just growing up there, but I know more from when I was younger,'' Shanahan said. "I never worked in Denver. I left there when I was in high school. I haven't been back since. I've known the guys over the years most of my life.

Shanahan then was asked if he would take just any NFL head coach job.

"Absolutely not,'' he responded.

POSTING ANY ARTICLES ABOUT KYLE SHANAHAN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE HERD.. (Just Kidding)

For real though, it's depressing to read things about him now if he's on top of your A_List

I know torturing those of us that prefer KS wasn't your intention but as soon as Kubiak retired for his health issues, I honestly lost any hope that KS could ever become the next Rams HC.

I think he's going to find comfort in John Elway and the recent stability/success with Denver's franchise.

KS will also likely be attracted with the challenge of developing Paxton Lynch into a very good if not great quarterback of the future sad smiley

I wish Denver could just announce his hiring already so I can get that last 1% of maybe out of my thoughts.

I'm now focusing on the remaining probable choices on what the Rams A_LIST of HC prospects looks like minus KS.

As of today, I believe the choice for HC will be one of these 4 candidates.

I've reshuffled my A_List rankings.

1. Matt Patricia_ I know he's a wildcard and a "defensive coordinator" under the lackluster Belichick coaching tree but..

The more I research him, the more intriguing he becomes to me. MP is the most unique candidate of the group to me.

2. Josh McDaniels_ See Belichick coaching tree failures but I'm thinking he may have learned and matured from his first rodeo.

How much credit does he deserve for Garoppolo's development? I don't know but I have to put him in the Top 2 as of today.

3. Teryl Austin_ Another DC but I believe he's on the Rams true short list. Won a Superbowl ring as the secondary coach for the Ravens.

(In his first year debut as the new DC for the Lions in 2014 when they still had Suh, his defense finished #2 in the NFL.)

4. Sean McVay_ The 30 year old long-shot OC for the Skins makes my final 4 on the A_List.

I doubt he's the choice because of his age but I wanted to put at least 4 on the list so I went with "billy the kid"

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan 'definitely' ready to be NFL head coach

laram945January 05, 2017 11:39AM

my top choice.....too bad Denver job opened up.

Rampage2K-341January 05, 2017 12:14PM

Re: my top choice.....too bad Denver job opened up.

oldschoolramfan312January 05, 2017 12:32PM

Re: my top choice.....too bad Denver job opened up.

bigjimram21333January 05, 2017 12:34PM

OC Kyle Shanahan: Why are you Torturing us laram?

Anonymous User374January 05, 2017 02:25PM

Re: OC Kyle Shanahan: Why are you Torturing us laram?

Rams43380January 05, 2017 02:41PM

I sure hope working with Greg Williams isn't part of the equation

promomasterj251January 05, 2017 03:12PM

Re: I sure hope working with Greg Williams isn't part of the equation

The_Zone248January 05, 2017 04:13PM

Kyle Shanahan: Yup 43, Patricia's Personality doesn't ignite

Anonymous User441January 05, 2017 04:09PM

Re: Matt Patricia...

laram333January 05, 2017 03:01PM

Re: Matt Patricia... Fools Gold... lol

Anonymous User435January 05, 2017 04:19PM

Shanahan Talks HC Interview Process

IowaRam316January 05, 2017 03:12PM

LA reportedly interviewed 2 HC candidates today

IowaRam343January 05, 2017 04:02PM

Re:Hacksaw64 listen to interview totally jives with Jessie's view..

laram336January 05, 2017 05:02PM