Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Was Fassel really a good choice as interim coach?

January 03, 2017 10:01AM
promomasterj
Thought it was curious with McGinnis and Williams - both with extensive head coaching experience as options. The team seemed to actually get worse with Fassel. Not that I expected much from him, but for the last couple games at least, it would have been nice to see the game plan change a little. Roll Goff out / move the pocket. Maybe some hurry-up, anything to change the dynamic. I don't know - demote Boras and give Groh a crack at playcalling. Instead it was more of the same sleepy offiense stuck in cement and Goff getting killed. Meanwhile Fassel was talking about motivational speeches and other meaningless nonsense.

I know it might not have made much of a difference - but it seems the last 4 games were a complete waste of an opportunity to try and build something for next year.

Wonder who's decision it was.

It wouldn't matter....most of the team quit on the season after the Miami debacle.....

All we can hope for is that they weed out those bad apples and move forward with a fresh new outlook and coaching staff.

I really like Fassel, but I would rather the new regime just clean house...don't want any of the Fisher guys here at all. Cleanse the locker room and change the culture.

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2017 10:22AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Was Fassel really a good choice as interim coach?

promomasterj497January 03, 2017 09:54AM

Re: Was Fassel really a good choice as interim coach?

Rampage2K-256January 03, 2017 10:01AM

I don't think it really mattered.

Ramgator199January 03, 2017 05:16PM

i think it was a nod to his ST success

stlramz187January 03, 2017 06:23PM

Re: i think it was a nod to his ST success

LMU93158January 04, 2017 03:40AM