Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fisher was the perfect hire for Stan at the time....

December 08, 2016 10:22AM
It was all part of the master plan...it was genius.

The Rams were coming out of one of the worst if not worst 5 year runs in NFL history.....they were four years away from "the move"

Brought in Jeff "Mr Mediocre" Fisher who could get this team back to at least a mediocre level and navigate a team move at the same time. Didn't want to get the fans too excited in St Louis as they tried to sneak back to LA, but didn't want to turn off the people in LA to the product he was bringing back.
He was the "Goldilocks" coach..... not too good, not too bad...just right.

2016 was Jeff's chance to hang on a little longer then his original 5 year deal, but he failed miserably and he isn't even mediocre at this point anymore, he's just bad and seems to be trying to take his buddy Snead down with him now...not a good look, btw.

Even if they run the table (which ain't even gonna happen) I don't think he was coming back after this mid season 1-7 streak....

Thanks Jeff for getting us back to a respectable level and building a pretty good young team, but it's time to go.wave smiley

I'm guessing it's gonna be a long and arduous task in finding the next Rams coach and possibly GM... They need to nail this pick and finally find the stability this team has needed since the Vermiel days....Stan will be opening the biggest baddest stadium in the world in a few years, he needs to a have a team worthy of filling it by 2019.... Time is ticking.

Go get Harbaugh!!!!! I have this funny feeling, that Stan's money and marketing team might be able to actually sale this guy on coming back....crazy, I know....but it wouldn't shock me considering a $3 Billion dollar investment is at stake.Goodluck Smiley

I'll settle for Gruden as plan B though......

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fisher was the perfect hire for Stan at the time....

Rampage2K-534December 08, 2016 10:22AM

Re: Fisher was the perfect hire for Stan

govane348December 08, 2016 10:49AM

Stan E. Kroenke . . . . . super genius.

stlramz231December 08, 2016 11:50AM

Re: Fisher was the perfect hire for Stan at the time....

~lyser293December 08, 2016 12:05PM

Re: Fisher was the perfect hire for Stan at the time....

oldschoolramfan273December 08, 2016 12:15PM

Sure, because losing is ......perfect!!

9er8er224December 08, 2016 06:31PM