Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And it's been said forever on this board

December 07, 2016 01:03PM
As the line goes, so will this team go.

It isn't for a lack of trying, and that is the frustrating part. We dedicated a good part of a draft not long ago to upgrade it. Spent a second overall pick. A busted big FA signing. They've tried. But again, it comes down to who is doing the picking and organizing of those picks that leave us where we are at. It's a big part of why I am done with Fish. Not that he didn't try to do what some have begged for, just that he mooked it up and it's looking like we almost have to start over there. When Saffold is your best, that doesn't reflect kindly on your success, to say the least. And it's funny, 'cause these guys come from all over the place- a high round pick, mid level picks and low level picks, it just hasn't mattered what we've thrown in there. Injuries, no injuries this year. Just doesn't matter. The endless debates on where these guys should and could come from, what models represent the best path to success... and on and on and on.

So I've read all of the Cowboy-Way articles on this. Good for them. They have the right guys picking the right guys, and the right guys coaching these guys. We have the wrong guys picking the wrong guys with what seems to me the wrong guys coaching these guys. Sure I'm oversimplifying. But you could give Fish a map and it wouldn't change a thing. Sorry to be so gloomy, but I have very little hope right now that he will magically find the right formula.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Where have all the Offensive linemen gone?

Rams43671December 07, 2016 11:36AM

And it's been said forever on this board

Old Goat433December 07, 2016 01:03PM

I think the Rams have several good pieces

LMU93185December 08, 2016 04:23AM

Re: Where have all the Offensive linemen gone?

poplarbluffman295December 07, 2016 02:39PM

A positive for the Rams....

Ramgator263December 07, 2016 06:49PM

Re: A positive for the Rams....

dodgerram296December 07, 2016 11:58PM

NO DOUBT!

Ramgator190December 08, 2016 05:16AM

I think the real issue is

RFIP356December 08, 2016 01:19AM