Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

random thought pff grades

November 22, 2016 04:30AM
see both Donald and Ogletree had brain farts at end of the game which led to the Rams loss..weird that the exact same 2 players got into a sideline fight the week before...stupid is as stupid does Ogletree has had 5 Unnecessary Roughness penalties in the last 3 years...those things happen when the coach doesn't control the team

Donald had another grade in the mid 80's...seems like he has found a new home..

loved that block in the back by G Robinson 5 yards behind the play......he has become the Babe Ruth of penalties...

if I would buy one team jersey it would be Mo Alexander's. Loved his reaction at Ogletree's stupid out off bounds play. Has a chance to become a star...easy to root for the kid

Tyler Higbee reminds me of C.J. Fiedorowicz..never will be a star but has the chance to be a solid player...

Kendricks is a coach killer...best te on roster is Hemingway

from pff Goff’s average time to throw was 2.26 seconds, the fourth-fastest time in the league last week..still too long for his oline to pass protect
Goff’s biggest issue in this game was simple inaccuracy. He overthrew his receivers four times, under-threw them once, and missed laterally twice..raised the question for me of wet ball/small hands? If that was a college game would give Goff a grade of a late 3rd for 4th rd prospect...sure isn't a Wentz. Lynch or Prescott when avoiding the rush.

DeVante Parker looked like a future star...never would of drafted Gurley..we could of drafted Parker/David Johnson..my pre draft mock picks

G Roger Saffold, 82.2. grade vs Dolphins .having a solid season except for one game...why isn't he at LT?

The offensive line had a tough day against the Dolphins’ front, surrendering 12 quarterback hurries and two sacks. LT Greg Robinson was accountable for five of those hurries, on his way to a 47.3 pass-protection grade; Robinson has now allowed 21 QB hurries on the year, which ties his total from a season ago..pff

DE Robert Quinn was flagged for three offsides penalties..didn't the Rams once have a good de named Quinn? Must be a different guy..last 16 games this Quinn has 8 sacks and 30 tackles..Rams scouts are scouring the country for de's for a reason

they could started Goff day one with that play calling..

another game when the Rams having a HUGE advantage of injuries..Miami missing 3 top starters out at oline . still only 4-6.. Rams have brutal depth if they had the same injuries as most teams have had they would be lucky to have 1 or 2 wins...

take my Fisher challenge and look at his 1st team..that team was better then this team...Amendola, S Jackson, etal

being Captain Obvious..sooner they fire Fisher and clean out the knuckleheads the better

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2016 04:38AM by poplarbluffman.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

random thought pff grades

poplarbluffman668November 22, 2016 04:30AM

Re: random thought pff grades

LMU93317November 22, 2016 04:41AM

Rams43339November 22, 2016 08:57AM

dzrams334November 22, 2016 10:05AM

Rams43270November 22, 2016 07:47PM