Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: this quote exemplifies a big part of the problem.....

November 07, 2016 09:18AM
This is NOT the first game Lance Lackadaisical Kendricks has cost us.
Last year at the Eddy Dome, the lights were apparently TOO BRIGHT as Lance UnFocussed Kendricks flubbed the game-winning TD pass, that Nick Foles dropped right into LK's peach-basket, all alone, down the left sideline. REMEMBER???!!

Kendrick's postgame locker room explanation LAST YEAR?
"Yeah, I looked up and just saw the lights. It was too bad, but as a professional I just put those kinds of things behind me, and look ahead to the next game"......or words to that effect.

Canuck to LK: "Hey Lance, that lame explanation mighta worked up in the small market, but Uber-SportsBerg of Saint Louis.....but try spinning that shyte TODAY to the hard-to-please Los Angelinos LancieBoy, and you'll be shunned and ridiculed..... as you should have been last season in Missouri!!!

I mean....what Fisher said ...."the ball surprised him"....is fooking laughable. Like what else was LK expecting on the goal line if not a hogbladder delivered on a silver-platter, right between his 8 and 8, huh???

....and Los Ramos Braintrust are paying Kendricks like he is some kind of Tight End scoring machine!!!angry smiley

It's just maddening to watch these guys find new ways to lose week-in and week-out....
...and these Fisher postgame pressers are really getting annoying!!

Here, let me give JF a few pointers for next week's postgame presser....

Hey Jeff Fisher,

I made a few bullet points for your postgame presser next week in New York

--Our Team experienced a very tough jet lag, having to travel 3 time zones from Westcoast to East Coast.
Now I know how Lewis&Clark felt,
and they only went from St.Louis to Oregon....which, if u look at it, is ONLY two time zones!!

--We had a great week of practice....our team was really crisp & focused! I am perplexed by our poor performances in games. I have spoken to Mr. Kroenke about looking into hiring a Hypnotist....as I am starting to think that we are dealing with "Classic StageFright"!!!

--The Jets are a very formidable team.....much better than their record indicates.

--The Jets Front Four is amongst the NFL's best! If only our General Manager could find me such players!!!

--The Jets are very well coached....so props to Todd Boles and his staff. I wish I had guys like them on my staff!!

--Alot of our guys put up a great effort today....it's too bad we missed out on a coupla plays. So now we just move on...to next Wednesday...which is my payday!! smiling smiley

--We will regroup and get ready for next week....it's that kind of a League. (thank goodness for Me and my staff)

--Case Keenum is not the reason we got shutout in this game.....Case remains my QB going forward!

--I know what I am doing! (okay, on second thought Jeff.....maybe only use that last line if the postgame presser is going really really well, okay?

Good Luck!

CRF
Vancouver, BC
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

this quote exemplifies a big part of the problem.....

LMU93632November 07, 2016 08:22AM

this is why the players love him....

Rampage2K-252November 07, 2016 08:29AM

Re: this is why the players love him....

govane326November 07, 2016 08:41AM

who's getting benched?

LMU93330November 07, 2016 09:09AM

Re: who's getting benched?

Rampage2K-229November 07, 2016 09:20AM

zn322November 07, 2016 08:35AM

canuckramsfans231November 07, 2016 09:18AM