Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hey look, a team got a rookie ready in 1 week and won.

September 23, 2016 11:52AM
max
Rampage2K-
promomasterj
Hmm. I guess it's possible. Let's see - simplified the gameplan, didn't ask the qb to do too much, played lights out defense and special teams, ran the ball effectively and blocked. And why again can't Goff step on the field? Perhaps it's not the QB's that have been letting the Rams team down, maybe for the past couple years it's been the team letting the QB's down.

But then, I don't want to be too negative.

Not that you're being too negative , you're being too simplistic.

Of course IF the Rams were forced to start Goff due to injury, then he would start and prolly have a simplistic game plan to help out, BUT they aren't.

It's not their plan, I don't get the constant handwringing that goes on around here about that plan.

Much of the handwringing is caused by the belief that a simplistic game plan with Goff couldn't do any worse than 4.5 pts a game, and probably do better.

If Keenum was at least a top 25 QB, it wouldn't be so bad. But he's #33 with a passer rating of 57.8. Minny has 2 QBs who are higher.

Take a deep breath and a step back and try not to bring your own hopes and emotion to it and ask yourself - do you really think that if Jeff Fisher thought Goff would give the Rams the best chance at winning this Sunday that he would bench him in favor of Case???? Think about it...why would he do that??? Seriously.

No one on here or in the media has any where near the info that the head coach has when it comes to Goff and how ready he is.... If the head coach thinks Case ( who outplayed Russell Wilson on Sunday btw) gives him a better chance to win this Sunday I'm gonna live with it and not harp about it on the daily....

If Case comes out and falls flat on his face in Tampa Bay, then yes, Goff will be starting a lot sooner then later....

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hey look, a team got a rookie ready in 1 week and won.

promomasterj525September 23, 2016 08:33AM

Rampage2K-372September 23, 2016 08:40AM

Don't like plan that invests snaps in a QB who won't be here next year

promomasterj346September 23, 2016 11:41AM

Re: Don't like plan that invests snaps in a QB who won't be here next year

RamsFanFromRio374September 23, 2016 11:48AM

That's correct

LesBaker391September 23, 2016 11:54AM

max322September 23, 2016 11:44AM

Rampage2K-314September 23, 2016 11:52AM

Goff doesn't have to be better than Case, just as good or slightly worse

promomasterj318September 23, 2016 12:09PM