Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If they re-sign Fisher...

September 16, 2016 02:59AM
....I might offically stop following this franchise I have loved for over 37 years. He is so inept I cannot watch him on the sideline, Hard Knocks, and interviews after pathetic and truly embarrassing games like Monday night offering up "travel" excuses.

How Kroneke can even consider re-signing this loser fossil is truly, truly beyond me.

It is like a bizarro world, it really, really is.

WHY?

He is AWFUL. Their offense runs five plays. The #1 pick you mortgage a TON for is not even in uniform for a team that scored zero points.

And they will re-sign him?

I am serious, it is madness and LA is stuck with these losers and the loser organization. It is even bizarro to see a new name next to their "0" on the scoreboard (LA again after STL for 21 years) yet it is still Fisher leading this pathetic lot.

I truly do not get it, it is a bad, bad dream watching Monday and watching Sunday when SEA stomps all over this sad sack, rudder-less futile franchise. And the ruthless billionaire owner signs checks to Fisher and Austin. Watching Keenum Monday was embarrassing. It really was. SF is a 5-11 team.

It is unreal.

Ogletree is the worst MLB to ever have to call plays and I cannot believe Fisher and Williams stake their future on him calling plays. He is a clown. Tough football player, but woefully misplaced as a leader.

Joyner is a disgrace as well.

What a mess.

I am as low as I have EVER been (even the 6-42 period seemed with a little hope). This team is banking on Fisher and I for one cannot imagine watching him make millions and mumble in press conferences how he does not discuss his contract and Goff is making strides in practice and the film room.

How can the other NFL coaching staffs not chortle at how inept the Rams are?

Sorry, rant over.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If they re-sign Fisher...

Ramsfsninmd525September 16, 2016 02:59AM

Please confirm, the Rams have NOT extended Fisher...

RAMbler275September 16, 2016 06:28AM

According to VinnyB, not yet..

max248September 16, 2016 06:32AM

Didn't we hear it was a done deal a few weeks ago

LesBaker298September 16, 2016 07:03AM

Let's not forget who the agent is

BigGame81249September 16, 2016 07:20AM

Re: According to VinnyB, not yet..

RAMbler258September 16, 2016 07:43AM