Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout PS game 4 recap and some roster thoughts before cuts ...

September 03, 2016 08:39AM
I know Williams, Hill, Seau, and Fox have all been cut already, just saying up front I'd be happy to have any of them on the PS.

The Good

1) Forrest had a Monster game ... this is what I expected of him, he had 4 plays behind the LOS, and I have him with 2 sacks ... no idea how he got scored a half sack.

2) The Mike Thomas crosser, 3 WRs made great plays .. Mike relaxed and then accelerated into open space ... Duke came back and DESTROYED a Viking with a block .. wow .. and Austin Hill was blocking 20 yards downfield.

3) Fox should be on our PS ... he had a great game.

4) Hav looked comfy first game back.

5) Goff's first drive was a thing of beauty.

6) Hill getting that first down with power ... yeah I want him on the PS. I will always be rooting for the kid.

7) Christian Bryant has great instincts ... I see him taking McLeod's old FS spot as soon as Mo makes some bad reads. He also looked great in coverage.

8) Jordan flashed really well. I hope we can keep him on the PS, I just can't see him making the 53.

9) McRoberts TD was a big time play. Contested catch. Basically the same play that Britt made in the 1st, but tougher. I know we're at 6 WRs with Marquez, but I wouldn't cut this kid, his tape in the PS is too good.

10) Duke Williams showing off the hands ...

11) Mike Thomas as a gunner making a play on the PR when no one else was around ... way to make the team dude.

The Bad

12) Some poor footwork by Goff and sailing passes as a result.

13) Roberson giving too much cushion.

14) After the top 7 O linemen, there is a real drop off. I still have hope for Battle, but not a lot. Rhaney I would try to replace ... but he's got quick feet.

The Ugly

15) Special teams TD again? Ugh.

16) Quick's drop was bad, but there was a play on a WR screen where he just phoned in the block against Jayron Kearse (who I loved coming out) .. and dude, if he can't block? He has nothing he's really good at.

17) Goff's body language after some bad play ... I get it bro, you're bummed you didn't earn the starting job for week one, but remember everyone is watching you all the time ... get your head on straight.

I'd keep McRoberts, I'd cut Sensabaugh. I'd keep Green (did I see he was cut? I doubt he clears waivers).

Also I like Chubb and Littleton for PS players ... they have heart and athleticism, just need some time.

Thoughts? Comments? Go for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2016 08:39AM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout PS game 4 recap and some roster thoughts before cuts ...

alyoshamucci878September 03, 2016 08:39AM

Re: Blinkscout PS game 4 recap and some roster thoughts before cuts ...

PaulButcher59382September 03, 2016 08:58AM

max330September 03, 2016 08:58AM

Rams43338September 03, 2016 09:53AM

canuckramsfans475September 03, 2016 10:31AM

cut Green for a special teamer

TonyHunter87367September 03, 2016 10:11AM